All images and logos are the sole property of The Asian Football Confederation. All rights reserved.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. Personal Information submitted through the website will be used for the purposes specified in the policy
1. Send you information of services available on our website.
2. Send you marketing communications related to our business.
3. We will not supply your personal information for the third party for their direct marketing.
4. We may disclose your personal information to our employees, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Weapons: Firearms, Bladed and Pointed Instruments, Weapons of any other kind, Chemicals & Glass Bottles etc
Substances: Drugs, Poisons etc
Fire & Explosive Substances: Firecrackers, Fireworks, Lighters etc
Outside Food Items
Professional Cameras: Video Cameras, Handy Cameras, DSLRs, etc
AFC U-16 CHAMPIONSHIP INDIA 2016 TERMS & CONDITIONS
The person for whom this admission ticket has been issued has agreed to accept and comply with the Ticket Terms and Conditions given below:
1. Only holders of this ticket will be admitted to the seats. Please present this ticket at the designated entrance (according to seats price). This ticket is valid only for the match held on the date and at the time shown on the front hereof.
2. Ticket holder cannot or stolen elect to return or exchange their Ticket for any reason. No refunds - No exchanges.
3. Tickets will not be replaced if lost, destroyed or stolen.
4. Tickets are not redeemable for cash. The use of Tickets for advertising, sales promotions or any other commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, offers for sale, use as a premium, give-away or prize in a competition or sweepstake) without the prior written approval of AFC is strictly prohibited. Tickets so obtained are void and offenders or holders of such tickets will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
5. For the purposes of security and the orderly and smooth implementation of the Event, if requested by the Authorities all persons shall be required to cooperate in respect providing evidence of identity, permitting the reasonable inspection of personal belongings, confiscation of prohibited items, and/or body checks. It is prohibited to take into the stadium where any Event match is being played any promotional or commercial item of whatever nature including but not limited to, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets.
6. Ticket holders are prohibited from transmitting or aiding in the transmission of any description, narrative account, picture or reproduction of the match. Offenders will be removed from the stadium.
7. Ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks of personal injury or other loss or damage incidental to and howsoever arising and suffered by the ticket holder as a direct or indirect result of attendance at the match for which this ticket has been issued and releases the Asian Football Confederation, the stadium, the participating clubs, players, sponsors and their respective agents and employees from any liability, regardless of whether such injury or loss occurs before, during or after the match.
Spectator Parking: No parking for spectators inside or outside stadium.
PJN Stadium, Fatorda, closest available parking at KTC Bus Stand, Margao
GMC Stadium, Bambolim, closest available parking at Patto Plaza, Panjim