Tickets Request / Pre Booking Form
Please fill and submit this form. We will be in touch with you once ticket sales begin.
Terms and conditions pertaining to courier delivery
1. Tickets will be delivered to your address as mentioned at the time of booking.
2. Change of address is not permitted under any circumstances.
3. For Apartment and Offices, tickets delivered at the Reception / Security is deemed as delivered to you.
4. Tickets once booked cannot be cancelled nor refunded.
5. All Terms & Conditions mentioned on the back of the hard ticket, pertaining to entry in to the venue are applicable.
6. All returned couriers or unserviceable couriers due to any reason whatsoever, will be placed at ticket counter at box office located in the venue, 3 days before event date. Customers can show their ID proof and collect the returned couriers from the designated counter. Courier charges of returned or unserviceable couriers will not be refunded.
1. Original Hard Ticket should be produced at the time of entry for validation.
2. Entry will not be allowed if the hologram / barcode / or any security feature on the ticket is tampered.
3. Ticket is valid for one person only & re-entry is NOT allowed, unless otherwise specified on the original ticket.
4. Right of admission and right to expel based on misconduct are reserved with the organizer.
5. Please retain the ticket in its working condition till the end of the event.
7. The organizers reserve the right of admission & frisking for security reasons at any point. Your co- operation is solicited.
8. Helmets, cigarettes, bags, handbags, bottles, lighters, matchboxes, cans, cameras, any audio visual recording equipment & banned substances are strictly prohibited.
9. Food and drinks from outside are not permitted.
10. The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of the Ticket holder.
11. This event is subject to Force Majeure conditions.
12. No refund is applicable, if the event is cancelled or curtailed due to unforeseen circumstances after commencement of the event.
The Get2TheGames.com website ("Website") is an internet based entertainment ticketing portal owned and operated by Sun Sports Pvt Ltd (Sun Sports ), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at D 005 Chartered Beverly Hills, Gubballala, Kannakapura Road, Bangalore 560061.
Through the Website, Sun Sports shall provide you ("User") entertainment-related information, pricing, availability and reservations for ticket for sports events across cities and rural areas throughout India ("Service"), as more particularly described and defined in the terms of service ("TOS") relating to such Service, This User Agreement ("Agreement") sets out the terms and conditions on which Sun Sports shall provide the Services to the User through the Website. In addition to this Agreement and depending on the Services opted for by the User, the User shall be required to read and accept the relevant TOS for such Service, which may be updated or modified by Sun Sports from time to time. Such TOS shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
Use of the Website is offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the TOS, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that use of the Website by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the TOS. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not use the Website.
Additionally, the Service Provider may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service. The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers. In the event that any of the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement or the TOS conflict with the additional/other terms and guidelines specified by the Service Provider, then the latter terms/guidelines shall prevail.